RULES OF THE RIDES
1) USE TRAILS AT OWN RISK
2) NO HELMET = NO RIDE
Prepare to be self-sufficient with the correct equipment. Feel free to ask here in case you were not sure about what we mean.
3) OBEY ALL RECOMMENDATIONS and RIDE WITHIN YOUR LIMITS
4) LEAVE NO TRACE and BE SENSITIVE TO THE ENVIRONMENT
5) DO NOT INTERFERE and/or ENDANGER OTHER TRAIL USERS. ALWAYS BE POLITE.
6) CAREFULLY READ LIABILITY DISCLAIMER and WAIVER OF CLAIMS ON THE PERMITS.
Fill in, sign and send it to us before your guided ride. You'll find it down below.
7) ALWAYS BE ABLE TO GET IN CONTACT WITH US.
Find our contacts here
DOWLOAD THE LIABILITY DISCLAMER (pdf format):
Please fill in, sign and attach to the email conversation once the tour is booked